Pages

13 January 2009

Georgia High School Boys AAAAA Top 15 pre-season rankings are NOT out - corrected headline

CORRECTION - Original Post Below

For all of you Georgia high school soccer fans, the first set of rankings have been posted out on eurosportscoreboard.com.

Based on my background post from yesterday, I'd really be interested to know what clubs the majority of the players are coming from in each of these schools. Does anyone have that kind of data? There's a thread over in the forum for those who want to discuss in detail.

My guesses are alongside the list, but they are only guesses...I have no idea on some of these.

1 Walton - NASA: Metro North / Concorde
2 Collins Hill - GSA
3 Brookwood - GSA
4 East Coweta - Coweta County Soccer Association
5 Chattahoochee - Concorde
6 Harrison - Cobb FC / NASA
7 Centennial - Roswell Santos
8 Parkview - GSA
9 Houston Co - I have no idea
10 Warner Robins - I have no idea
11 North Cobb - Kennesaw FC / Cobb FC
12 Peachtree Ridge - GSA
13 S Forsyth - Atlanta Soccer Academy
14 Paulding Co - West Metro / Cobb FC
15 Camden County - I have no idea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Harrison will take it this year.

Anonymous said...

actually for peachtre ridge we only have a couple ppl that play at gsa. it is mainly afu, norcross, some with the peachtree ridge soccer program, and gfc

Editor said...

Cool, thanks for the update...I grew up in Atlanta playing soccer and am always amazed at how little I still know! AFU...is that Atlanta Fire United? What is the closest city to those guys so i can get my bearings a bit? Thanks again