Pages

01 August 2008

Live Soccer Matches of the Day

I'm going to try this out for a few days. Basically, I have yet to get in the habit of checking the nets in the morning for all of the live football on tap for the day. I figure a post like this will force me in to it - although the formatting is a bit of a headache. At any rate, here are most of the live matches that are taking place during my waking hours. Enjoy:



Kick off ESTMatchWhere to Watch in the USMatch Type
9:00amViet Nam vs BrazilP2PFriendly
10:30amAC Milan vs SevillaP2PFriendly
11:00amGenoa vs AEK AthensP2PFriendly
12:30pmCeltic vs Tottenham HotspurESPN 360,P2P, Setanta Sports 2Friendly
2:00pmHertha Berlin vs Newcastle UtdSetanta Sports 1Friendly
2:45pmFeyenoord vs Borussia Dortmund ESPN 360, P2P, Setanta Sports 2 Friendly
7:30pmJuventude vs Ponte PretaPFC Internacional Brazil Serie B
7:55pmCharleston vs AtlantaUSLLive.com USL
8:00pmCarolina vs VancouverFSC, FSWCUSL
8:00pmSeattle vs Puerto RicoUSLLive.com USL
8:00pmDef. Belgrano vs ComunicacionesTyCSportsArgentina Primera B
8:05pmPortland vs MinnesotaUSLLive.com USL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/

Check this site out. How do you think he has time for all of this?

Editor said...

Dude, I'm a management consultant by trade - I love this stuff! I'm going to have to spend some time breaking this down.